Born in Port Harcourt Nigeria, raised in Winnipeg MB.
I have 5 siblings: 3 brothers and 2 sisters. On February 20, 2020 I lost a brother.
I have been self-employed for 15 years.
From 2010-2013 I moved from Alberta to Winnipeg to study at the University of Manitoba. I majored in criminology & political studies, with a minor in history.
The love that I have for the city of Calgary makes me want to change the direction our crooked politicians are driving us into. We have suffered over $1 million in business losses because of the unfair business practices from systematic racial injustice.
- Build the Economy and Entrepreneurship
- Eliminate wasteful spending;
- Provide 50% subsidies for small businesses if they hire a minimum of 4 or more employees that work 40 hours a week per employee;
- Provide grants up to $100,000 with a minimum of 4 employees and a business plan;
- Provide rental subsidies to businesses; and
- Make Calgary a tourist destination.
- Make Indigenous studies part of a mandatory school curriculum;
- Include units on racial injustice for grade school students;
- Increase teacher’s wages by 10%;
- Eliminate the bad police officers that make the other 99% of great police officers looks bad;
- Hire more police officers and reduce over time; and
- Engage in community relations between police officers and the neighbourhoods they patrol.
- Provide grants and subsidies for affordable housing;
- Support organizations to protect the most vulnerable;
- Create more effective and available resources for mental health services;
- Convert empty offices downtown into affordable condos;
- Enact rent control laws; and
- I will donate 10% of my salary to affordable housing.
- I will donate 10% of my salary to mental health and suicide organizations;
- Victims of mental health will no longer be neglected under my leadership; and
- I will hire more experts, including psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses and social workers and raise wages by 10%.
- Accountability for racial discrimination;
- Accountability for gender discrimination; and
- Accountability for religious discrimination.
- Prosecute the corrupt politicians that defraud the City Of Calgary’s tax dollars;
- Revoke the licenses of shady businesses; and
- Seize the corrupt politician’s properties and bank accounts and return all funds back to citizens.
- Quick snow removal in winter.
- 50% discount for students; and
- 50% discount for seniors.
Sports & Community
- Build a multiplex arena for all sports;
- Promote sports in Calgary (such as: cricket, hockey, tennis, basketball, track & field and more); and
- Throw more concerts & entertainment for Calgarians.
- All projects must have a scheduled start and end-date;
- Eliminate big cooperation for projects;
- Hire direct workers for projects; and
- Allocate all wasteful tax dollars to invest in infrastructure.
City Of Calgary Generate Income
- Property taxes;
- Speeding tickets;
- Photo radar tickets;
- Parking tickets;
- Other fines & violations; and
- Bus/trains incomes.
Rent to Own
Own the home you’re renting after paying $500 monthly for 20 years, or $1000 monthly for 10 years.
- No discrimination based on credit – bad credit or good credit is welcome;
- No race discrimination;
- No gender discrimination; and
- No religious discrimination;
To qualify, you must:
- be 18 years old;
- have 6 months of consistent employment or other source of income.
- Grade 1 – 12 mandatory indigenous studies.
- Finance & savings studies